Capacity Train the Trainer
Build your confidence to facilitate lively, enjoyable training sessions!
Workshop Length: 14 to 35 hours (Customized to the needs of your group)
The Capacity Train the Trainer workshop is a laughter-filled, hands-on adventure in learning. Men and women come with their personal experience and during the 5-day session, they build their confidence and develop their unique strengths to successfully facilitate lively, enjoyable training sessions. Participants gain the know-how to use methods and equipment essential to today’s top trainers by facilitating portions of the workshop themselves and receiving evaluations regularly. By respecting and integrating adult learning principles, participants develop the skills and knowledge to construct course outlines and lesson plans that translate into rich learning environments. They learn to create workshops that influence the physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual needs of their learners in wondrous ways.
Graduates emerge from this workshop celebrating their strengths and feeling confident. They re-enter their workplace, career, and community with passion, vigor and vision. Each person takes away an armload of professionally designed resources and a certificate to proudly display among their achievements and successes.
- At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Write an activity plan
- Apply adult learning principles and techniques
- Organize training resources effectively
- Use training equipment confidently
- Develop and deliver dynamic presentations
- Facilitate and participate in icebreakers and energizers
- Observe how software is used to develop training
- Create an inventory of hot tricks for trainers
- Employ a variety of teaching strategies
- Adapt to different learner styles
- Manage difficult participants
- Incorporate diversity into learning events
- Evaluate participants, materials and training events
What You Will Learn
- What a training plan is and why it is required
- How to evaluate courses and workshops
- Adult learning principles and techniques
- Where to access icebreakers and energizers
- How to organize resources effectively
- How to use software to develop training
- How to develop dynamic learning events
- How to use a variety of teaching strategies
- How to adapt to different learner styles
- How to manage difficulties and diversity
This Workshop is for you if…
- You are mature and have skills and knowledge to share
- You have work experience in the topic you intend to teach
- You have a minimum of grade 8 academic skills
- You wish to start or expand your training business
- You wish to provide training as a part of your job
- You are passionate about being a trainer
This Workshop is for…
- New trainers
- Workers who wish to train others
- Trainers with little or no formal training in instructional techniques
- Supervisors and managers
- Experienced trainers who wish to revitalize and spice up their workshops and presentations
What you can expect…
Hard work, many laughs and a lot of fun. This workshop is learner-centered and designed for maximum participation and practice. You will take part in learning circles, questioning, group discussion, role-plays, case studies, brainstorming, games and practical experience. You will fill your tool-chest with tricks of the trade in a safe and supportive learning environment. You will leave the workshop charged and ready to deliver exciting workshops in your community!
What you will get…
- Macrolink Trainer’s Toolkit
- How to Run Seminars and Workshops by Robert L. Jolles
- The Art of Teaching Adults by Peter Renner
- Macrolink Trainer Certificate
- Five days of action packed, hands-on learning activities and a lot of fun!
Who will facilitate this Workshop?
Dan Boudreau, President and CEO, Macrolink Action Plans Inc.
View Dan Boudreau’s Bio
Call or email for more information or a quote today:
Toll Free 1-877-612-9161
Pingback: Take Time To Smell The Markers | TrainerHub
Pingback: Train the Trainer June 2013 | TrainerHub